NAI'A FOUNDATIONS OF MOVEMENT & LIVING ARTS - THE PATH OF THE INITIATE
100H online preparatory course for the 300-500H practitioner training program
This Program consists of 3 Modules:
MODULE 1 - 35H
- Establishing the foundations of the training: Intentions, ethics, collective energy.
- NAI’A® philosophy.
- Creating our base, rooting into the practice, anchoring into the fundamentals of yoga asanas.
- NAI’A® Foundational movement & yoga sequence.
- Introduction to the groups of asanas, the evolution of asanas and the concept of vinyasa krama.
- 5 movements of Prana.
- Bio-mechanics & the science and art of pulsations & micro-movements.
- Benefits and contraindications of asanas.
- Anatomy and physiology.
MODULE 2 - 15H
- Moving with lightness and grace.
- Introduction to the evolution of a NAI’A® yoga session.
- Developing organic sequences; NAI’A® transitions and elemental sequences.
- Pranayamas & Meditation practices.
MODULE 3 - 50H
- Asana and sequences videos.
- Readings and essay.
Let the journey begin.....!
Do what you love, follow your heart's pull.
Surfer, yogini, speaker & entrepreneur Jhennevièv has spent the last 15 years on her own path of study, discovery and healing.
"WE ALL FALL, WE ALL FAIL, AND IT'S OK TO TALK ABOUT IT. IT'S OK TO GO THROUGH IT. THAT'S HOW WE HEAL, THAT'S HOW WE FIND OUR WAY."
Former triathlete, in 2005 she suffered from a spinal injury that nearly left her paralyzed. Seven years later she moved through early stage cancer followed y recovery then depression. She healed and keeps on moving using the very approach she shares with the world.
Jhennevièv is a transformational coach, strategic consultant, yoga teacher trainer, breathwork therapist and intuitive healer. She leads transformative programs and events worldwide. Founder of the NAI’A Movement and the co-founder of many other beautiful endeavours, her favorite office space is the ocean and her mantra is Love Prevails.
“My mission is to be a guiding light for others to find their way back home. It is extremely soul-filling to see people rise from illness, to see them unleash their creativity, move beyond fear, trauma and pain. It fuels my inspiration to see them tap into that freedom, enliven their gifts and share their power with authenticity.”